Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I’ve been waiting for years for this kind of revelation.
L, New York, New York
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Category Archives: Nikki
Cheers to the last six months we’ve spent together – it’s been a wild ride! …and this isn’t the last you’ll hear from me…
This week, we all came up with questions for each other; here are my answers…
The Quarter Life Crisis exists, all right, only… should we really be calling it a crisis?
When I have a bad day, I don’t even try to fight it, I just get through it. Here’s how…
I’ll be rockin’ it like a superhero in 2011, you just watch me.
I never keep my new year’s resolutions, so this year I’m trying something a little different…
I like to think I contribute positively to society… but what do I actually DO?
Last year was the first time in my life I wasn’t with family for Christmas. I can’t really complain; I was in Australia, eating pig roasted on a spit, drinking in the sunshine, swinging in a hammock, swimming under the stars. But it didn’t feel like the holidays; I just felt like it was some summer party, a fourth of July maybe, until I skyped with my family and realized what I was missing.
If I could go back in time & slip a note in my high school locker, this is what it’d say…
This radio interview with writer and actress Nikki Klecha, premieres on November 24, 2015.