Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I don’t feel so alone anymore.
Aspiring artist with an affinity for all things adorable and anything that brings a little extra magic into everyday life
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- For those of you interested… Max’s Birth Story!
As Seen At
Tag Archives: adoring myself
I Believe in the Transformational Power of Adoring Ourselves. And the gorgeous women who contributed to this FREE GUIDE do to! As you probably know, I spent two weeks in February hosting a Fierce Love Blog Crawl to start a lively conversation across the internet about the meaning and practice of self-love. Before you? The 74 page aftermath of this experiment…