Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I have learned to make space and time in my life for me and that makes me stronger and more me.
Erin, St. Louis, Missouri
Virtual Community-Builder, Foodie, & Aspiring Creative
Search the site
- How To Create a Guiding Theme for 2010
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- A Not-So-Mystical Look at Vision Boards
- Okay, so maybe I belive in Manifestation and the Law of Attraction…
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- [Essay Contest] And the Winner Is…
As Seen At
Tag Archives: adoring myself
I Believe in the Transformational Power of Adoring Ourselves. And the gorgeous women who contributed to this FREE GUIDE do to! As you probably know, I spent two weeks in February hosting a Fierce Love Blog Crawl to start a lively conversation across the internet about the meaning and practice of self-love. Before you? The 74 page aftermath of this experiment…