Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I was more productive in the month of February than I had been in a long time. Not only that, I just plain felt better than I had in a long time.
Keely, Los Angeles, California
Realtor by day, planner of adventures & aspiring writer by night
Search the site
- Making Changes in Your Life? Here's the motherload of resources to help.
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Signs of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- A Not-So-Mystical Look at Vision Boards
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
As Seen At
Tag Archives: adoring myself
I Believe in the Transformational Power of Adoring Ourselves. And the gorgeous women who contributed to this FREE GUIDE do to! As you probably know, I spent two weeks in February hosting a Fierce Love Blog Crawl to start a lively conversation across the internet about the meaning and practice of self-love. Before you? The 74 page aftermath of this experiment…