Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly’s Stratejoy sessions really helped me to refocus and re-motivate my actions and decisions. It was the kick in the butt that I needed to take action on many of the things that I had been reflecting/talking about for years.
Amy, Seattle, Washington
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- A Not-So-Mystical Look at Vision Boards
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Getting Comfortable with Uncertainty and the In-between
- A Theme for 2011: Joyful Devotion
- The Meaning of “La Pura Vida”
- Butterflies, Flowers, and Bold New Things
As Seen At
Tag Archives: expectation
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.