Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly helped me confront some of my self-defeating patterns and to re-appreciate truths I had misplaced.
Sally, Silicon Valley
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- There are No Magical Answers and 3 Questions Worth the Work
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
As Seen At
Tag Archives: expectation
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.