Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
The best thing is that you can make the course whatever you need it to be.
Shannon, Seattle, Washington
Search the site
- A Theme for 2011: Joyful Devotion
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- The Memory Keeper's Granddaughter
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Why is being yourself so damn hard?
- Stratejoy: A Visual of Happiness
- More about Molly + Drawing for a Care Package!
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
As Seen At
Tag Archives: expectation
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.