Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Through the group, I was able to narrow down exactly what I wanted out of a career and was able to plan a strategy to make it happen.
Production + Social Media Coordinator, digital dilettante, Scottish tenor drummer & puppy person
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- Talking Willpower with Laura Roeder
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
As Seen At
Tag Archives: find your self
I’m not waiting on his job anymore. I can’t wait for us to get into one city. It would be perfect if the stars would align, and we would end up in the same city, amazeball jobs, and found the perfect house…but life doesn’t work like that.