Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly is proof that bubbles and brain really do mix. And she’s full of capital “L” Love. Love that will steer you straight on your personal path to success.
Tara Gentile, Writer & Business Strategist
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Tag Archives: fitness
On the morning of my taping – 8 a.m. on a Saturday to a 26-person class – I had that icky, sweaty palms feeling. You know that sweaty palms feeling? Where you keep nervously wiping your hands on your pants in a desperate attempt to get rid of that clamminess but it keeps coming back? Yes. That feeling.
Negative triggers, I’ve got them a plenty. A toddler temper tantrum. Argument with Dan. Family trama drama. Issue with a friend. Northern Virginia traffic. Endless loads of laundry. These things set me on edge. And when a couple of them collide, well, I’m a gonner.
As I adjusted the microphone on my head and snapped my tunebelt around my waist, my body started to shake with nervous energy. My mind screamed at me. I can’t do this, I can’t do this, I can’t do this. I’ve been preparing for this moment for weeks and weeks. Months even. By all accounts, I had prepared to the fullest. Yet my palms sweated, my knees knocked together, my heart thumped in my ears as I stared out at the 35 people waiting for me to present.