Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Through my work with Molly, I have created a life filled with passion and fun; I am truly aware of my wants, needs and values; and I have set real, measurable goals that I KNOW I can achieve.
Gina, Las Vegas
Search the site
- A Theme for 2011: Joyful Devotion
- The Memory Keeper's Granddaughter
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- More about Molly + Drawing for a Care Package!
- Why is being yourself so damn hard?
- I Didn't Ask For Any Of This
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
As Seen At
Tag Archives: how to gain confi dence
I Believe in the Transformational Power of Adoring Ourselves. And the gorgeous women who contributed to this FREE GUIDE do to! As you probably know, I spent two weeks in February hosting a Fierce Love Blog Crawl to start a lively conversation across the internet about the meaning and practice of self-love. Before you? The 74 page aftermath of this experiment…