Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
...The support system the six of us created, and the reflection you encouraged combined to soften and strengthen me in a big, big way.
Laura, Nova Scotia
Runner, ideas junkie, yogi, & the strategist/storyteller behind Red Balloon Relations
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- It’s the Most Magical Time of the Year
As Seen At
Tag Archives: mom and daughter
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.