Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly is an excellent, joyful leader who combines the rare traits of firm motivation with compassion to inspire you to be your best self.
Tonya, Seattle, Washington
Yoga Teacher, Lululemon Ambassador, Cabaret Singer, Flower-Arranger, and Free Spirit.
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Camp Scholarship Applications Open!
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
. . . . .
As Seen At
Tag Archives: mom and daughter
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.