Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I was more productive in the month of February than I had been in a long time. Not only that, I just plain felt better than I had in a long time.
Keely, Los Angeles, California
Realtor by day, planner of adventures & aspiring writer by night
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- How To Create a Guiding Theme for 2010
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Okay, so maybe I belive in Manifestation and the Law of Attraction…
As Seen At
Tag Archives: mom and daughter
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.