Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
With Molly's guidance, support, and encouragement I was able to create a structured plan, develop rock-star confidence, and actually follow through with it all.
Your Super Awesome Life
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- Letting Go of What Other People Think
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- For those of you interested… Max’s Birth Story!
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
As Seen At
Tag Archives: mothers and daughters
I hate it when reality comes to kick me in the ass. My mom came for a visit a couple of weeks ago. She had a conference in town and decided to bookend it with a stay at Disney, and because I now live so close, that also meant more than one trip to my apartment. Now, I know you don’t know my mom. She is polite, gracious, smart, funny, and the mother of all perfectionists. And she has definite ideas about who I should be.
Part of me feels itchy and uncomfortable, seeing my mom as a person with her own struggles and challenges. Part of me only wants to view her and my Dad as Parents. Those People Who Know Everything. Seeing her as someone apart from my mother is a strange realization.