Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly’s Stratejoy sessions really helped me to refocus and re-motivate my actions and decisions. It was the kick in the butt that I needed to take action on many of the things that I had been reflecting/talking about for years.
Amy, Seattle, Washington
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Tag Archives: nervousness
There’s something I think about a lot. But I never want to talk about it outloud. Something that sets my stomach churning in that I’m-about-to-vomit way. My mind goes into hyperoverdrive. I want to squeeze my eyes shut and pull myself into a ball and try not to move.