Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Your energy and sincerity make self reflection fun.
a 20something socialite with a day job and much need for joy and camaraderie… found at Stratejoy!
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
- The Lie of Living Abroad and the Truth of Going Home
- A Fresh Definition of Joy and A Cute Obsession
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- With Freedom Comes Great Responsibility
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.