Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly really encouraged us to focus on what was next instead of what we would stick to forever.
Search the site
- A Theme for 2011: Joyful Devotion
- The Memory Keeper's Granddaughter
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- More about Molly + Drawing for a Care Package!
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Why is being yourself so damn hard?
- I Didn't Ask For Any Of This
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.