Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
...The support system the six of us created, and the reflection you encouraged combined to soften and strengthen me in a big, big way.
Laura, Nova Scotia
Runner, ideas junkie, yogi, & the strategist/storyteller behind Red Balloon Relations
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 8 Releasing Rituals In Action
- For those of you interested… Max’s Birth Story!
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.