Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly is proof that bubbles and brain really do mix. And she’s full of capital “L” Love. Love that will steer you straight on your personal path to success.
Tara Gentile, Writer & Business Strategist
Search the site
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Self Care vs Self Comfort: What do you really need?
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.