Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly is a sparkling blend of joyous positivity, wit and life hacking. That’s why she’s at the top of my list when looking for guest teachers, speakers, change agents.
Susan Hyatt, Master Life Coach
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- I’m back! And why this post was so hard to write.
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- Running a Business as a Work at Home Mama
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.