Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
GIOTG will strengthen you professionally and personally
Hoop6 Media Founder, Aspiring Apple Mobile Developer & Snowboarder Extraordinaire
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- A Not-So-Mystical Look at Vision Boards
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Getting Comfortable with Uncertainty and the In-between
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- A Theme for 2011: Joyful Devotion
- The Meaning of “La Pura Vida”
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.