Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
The best thing is that you can make the course whatever you need it to be.
Shannon, Seattle, Washington
Search the site
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.