Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I have come to believe in the beauty and strength one finds through vulnerability and have begun to practice that courageous honesty in my daily life.
Michelle, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Soon-to-be college grad, grammar nerd & new rock climbing convert.
Search the site
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
. . . . .
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.