Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Through my work with Molly, I have created a life filled with passion and fun; I am truly aware of my wants, needs and values; and I have set real, measurable goals that I KNOW I can achieve.
Gina, Las Vegas
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- I’m back! And why this post was so hard to write.
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Running a Business as a Work at Home Mama
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.