Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I can’t stop talking about how great the groups are.
Jess, Seattle Washington
Jess makes things happen and loves her city. She is an events director, stylista, blogger at www.freshjess.com and overall Jill of all trades.
Search the site
- Making Changes in Your Life? Here's the motherload of resources to help.
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Signs of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- A Not-So-Mystical Look at Vision Boards
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.