Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Every time I get a little Molly in my life, my attitude is instantly changed–I can’t help but transform into a grinning, life-lovin’ hippie child. I sometimes wonder what the neighbors may think, when I’m on a call with her–all that hootin’ and hollerin’, they probably think I’m doing something much naughtier. Fortunately for me, I’m not. Am I saying that Molly is better than sex? WHY YES, I AM.
Ash Ambirge, The Middle Finger Project
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.