Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly helped me define success for myself, figure out what excites me, what my strengths are, and in the end -- which direction to take my business.
Owner of pixology, connector, avid outdoor adventure-seeker, and lover of dogs.
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 5 Reasons Why the Quarterlife Crisis is Good for You
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- How Does a Logical Person Define Love?
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.