Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
The best thing is that you can make the course whatever you need it to be.
Shannon, Seattle, Washington
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.