Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly is wise, grounded and talented, which you want in a coach — but it is her inspired zest for life that will have you beaming as you dig deep to design your own joy-filled path.
Pamela Slim, Business Coach & Author
Search the site
- Making Changes in Your Life? Here's the motherload of resources to help.
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Signs of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- A Not-So-Mystical Look at Vision Boards
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 9 New Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.