Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I have never met someone who was able to motivate me as much as Molly. The girl has such a genuinely happy and energetic spirit that she can turn any dreary day into one full of sunshine. I wish I could take a “Molly” pill at least twice a day!
Brit Morin, CEO & Founder of Brit + Co
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- Showing My Gratitude And A Few Thank You Notes
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- Letting Go of What Other People Think
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- For those of you interested… Max’s Birth Story!
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
As Seen At
Tag Archives: people pleaser
I’ve just never been the type of person that can say “I am who I am and if you don’t like it, you can go screw yourself.” I want everyone to like me. Always. Even if I don’t like them.