Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
I don’t think I would have accomplished so many things this pas Fall without GIOTG.
Julie, Quebec City
Daydream achiever, blogger, enthusiastic entrepreneur & writer at the head of Oomph3
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Tag Archives: sadness
Negative triggers, I’ve got them a plenty. A toddler temper tantrum. Argument with Dan. Family trama drama. Issue with a friend. Northern Virginia traffic. Endless loads of laundry. These things set me on edge. And when a couple of them collide, well, I’m a gonner.