Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
My work with Molly revealed the deeply passionate girl living inside of me, but most importantly she showed me that most vital relationship I have is the one with myself.
Angela, Las Vegas
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Tag Archives: self-happiness
All valid points and things I’ve been considering. I mean, Yuma doesn’t even have a Victoria’s Secrets, let alone a Trader Joe’s or Apple store…there aren’t really any farmers markets, gourmet cheese shops, or wine bars. It’s kind of out in the middle of nowhere. It’s scary to think about, leaving life in a metropolitan area for small town existence. I know some of the wives of Mr Paul Child’s coworkers, but they aren’t really my nearest and dearest. What the hell am I going to do?