Coach. Teacher. Writer. Mama.
Fancy titles include Freedom Instigator, Joy Enthusiast and Fierce Love Advocate.
I believe in champagne, utter honesty and creating your own version of success.
Molly is a sparkling blend of joyous positivity, wit and life hacking. That’s why she’s at the top of my list when looking for guest teachers, speakers, change agents.
Susan Hyatt, Master Life Coach
Search the site
- 10 Ways to Get Your Act Together
- 8 Strategies to Improve Your Quality of Life
- 12 Rules of Inner Confidence
- How to Date Yourself in 10 Ways
- For Anyone Who Feels Miserable In Their Job
- Failing? One Simple Question to Ask
- Happy Wives and Stay At Home Moms Still Get Lonely
- 30 Things To Do Before I’m 30
- Self Love: I am Enough. And also, You are Enough.
- 30 Tips for an Extraordinary Life
As Seen At
Tag Archives: unhappiness
Negative triggers, I’ve got them a plenty. A toddler temper tantrum. Argument with Dan. Family trama drama. Issue with a friend. Northern Virginia traffic. Endless loads of laundry. These things set me on edge. And when a couple of them collide, well, I’m a gonner.
Eight months of unhappiness later and I’m writing this from a creepy old hostel in Melbourne, Australia. I ended up getting a fantastic job in Auckland, but circumstances (re: not being able to handle Auckland or my life there anymore) sort of dictated I couldn’t stay. Lucky for me, I have the best bosses on the planet and they’re letting me work from the road.